ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED WINDOWS AND DOORS
More economy, efficiency and comfort!
- Adopt now ENERGY STAR®qualified windows and patio doors and save a lot on your heating costs. According to Hydro-Québec, you can reduce your heating bills by up to 10%.
- Be aware that ENERGY STAR® qualified windows and patio doors are among the most energy-efficient in their class. They are 20 to 40% more efficient than current models.
- Benefit from increased comfort by reducing cold weather condensation and ultraviolet filtering. Your assets will be better protected against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Many models benefit from triple glazing. This option significantly reduces external noise.
- Installing ENERGY STAR® qualified windows and French windows can increase the resale value of your property.
How important should I be to the climatic zone where I live?
Do not choose windows and French windows lightly, as they will last for at least 20 years. By choosing ENERGY STAR® qualified windows and patio doors that will be adapted to the climate zone in which you live, you will achieve superior energy efficiency.
If you buy a product that meets the requirements of a colder zone than yours, you will reduce your heating costs even more. Ask a specialist for their installation of your doors and French windows. In fact, an experienced installer will minimize heat loss and air infiltration around frames. Most window retailers offer installation service.
If you’d like to know why we recommend using specialists rather than trying to do the work yourself or your friends, read our tips page for installing your doors and windows.